We have a holistic patient focused level of care.
We specialise in lower limb sports medicine, the rehabilitation of lower limb injuries; ankle injuries, muscle strains and tears, knee pain/ injuries, hip instability and lower back pain through lower limb alignment, this may be affecting your whole-body alignment and functionality.
We monitor and accurately diagnose, then structure and design patient-specific programs that suit patient goals for optimal rehabilitation of the injury, which may require lower limb physical therapy; dry needling, massage, orthotics, taping, joint mobilisations and exercises.
Some of our patient complaints and treatments include;
• Arthritic Feet, Ankle & Lower Limb
• Dry Needling
• Biomechanical Video Gait Analysis
• Children’s Foot and Lower Limb Problems
• Occupational Podiatry
• Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
• Ankle Sprains
• Shin Splints
• Knee, Hip & Lower Back Pain
• Footwear Advice & Modification
• Advice on running techniques
• Customised orthotics w/ a 3D scanner
• Over the counter orthotics
• Achilles Tendonitis
• Strength & Conditioning Advice